|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, KC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||35 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance, L/C|
Anti-high-temperature Li-polymer battery packs for solar GPS
Battery model: 3.7V LP776474HT
1. Capacity: 4500mAh
2. Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
3. Voltage of Discharge: 3.0V
4. Charging Voltage: 4.2 ± 0.03V
5. Internal Impedance: ≤ 200mΩ
6. Discharge temperature: 0~ 80 Celsius degree
7. Charge temperature: 0~ 60 Celsius degree
8. Peak discharge current: 4.5A
9. Connector and wire: 5264-3Y(Boyu brand) plug with length of 40mm wire: Pin 1 =negative pole, pin 2=positive pole, pin 3= NTC(temperature protection)
10. Max dimensions of battery pack: 8.0mm x 65mm x75.5 mm
Notice for Designing Battery Pack
1 Pack toughness
Battery pack should have sufficient strength and the LiPo cell inside should be protected from
2 Cell fixing
The LiPo cell should be fixed to the battery pack by its large surface area.
No cell movement in the battery pack should be allowed.
3 Inside design
No sharp edge components should be insides the pack containing the LiPO cell.
4 Tab connection
Ultrasonic welding or spot welding is recommended for LiPo cell's tab connection method.
Battery pack should be designed that shear force are not applied to the LiPo cell's tabs.
If apply manual solder method to connect tab with PCM, below notice is very important to
Ensure battery performance:
The solder iron should be temperature controlled and ESD safe;
Soldering temperature should not exceed 350° C;
Soldering time should not be longer than 3s;
Soldering times should not exceed 5 times, Keep battery tab cold down before next time
Directly heat cell body is strictly prohibited, Battery may be damaged by heat above
Approx. 90° C